The Power Of Your Decisions Affect Everything
The power of your decisions will direct the rest of your life. So first of all I think that when you make a decision you take control of that specific part of your life and make a commitment to take action.
Ask yourself these two questions:-
How many times have you taken a major decision and benefited from it?
How many times have you failed to make a decision and it has cost your dearly?
I have to say I have made good decisions and lots of bad decisions, in every area you could imagine. Some have so costly it doesn’t bear thinking about, both financial and personally.
But as they say the buck stops with me. Whether you decide to act or not, you will have to take full responsibility at the end of the day. You see life is about the decisions you make and those that you don’t make.The worst thing that you can do is make absolutely no decision at all.
Let me give a few of the advantages you will acquire if you become excellent in good decision making.
- You will feel fantastic and feel like you are moving towards your goal(s).
- You will generally become more decisive and this will have a tremendous effect on all areas of your life.
- You will own the decision and become a stronger leader.
- You will produce an invisible power that will duplicate throughtout your team.
- The quality of your decisions will greatly improved the more decisions you make.
- You will make money quicker.
- Your self esteem will soar.
- Your confidence will rise to unprecented levels
- You will attract top people to you
We will have to cover the disadvantages as well:-
- You will make little or no money
- You will not become successful in any endeavour
- You will suffer from a low self esteem
- You will not be seen as a leader
- The lack of decisions will actually make you a weaker person
- It will effect all areas of your life
- You will repel good people
This is the type of subject that you could go on talking about for a very long time Successful people make decisions very quickly and act decisively.
Successful people change those decisions very slowly if at all.
Unsuccessful people make decisions very slowly and change them quickly and often.
This is the question I have started asking myself , ‘Is this decision going to take me closer to my goal or further away.’
Great quotes on decisions:-
Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all. Brian Tracy
Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. Ralph Waldo Emerson
I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision. Eleanor Roosevelt
Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant. Tony Robbins
I think it’s very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you’re responsible for your actions, so you don’t blame other people. Prince William
To Your Success
Previous Article: When I Was Completely Humbled
The Power Of Your Decisions