Take No Prisoners In Network Marketing
To take no prisoners relates to the proper use of your time and energy, whilst you are building your network marketing business. Too many people are like toxic magnets and if you allow them to, they will suck all your magnetism, power and energy away from you.
The result is that you rapidly become tired, exhausted and your effectiveness is compromised to the point of giving up your venture for good, in some circumstances.
Use your time like a miser or our friend Scrooge, would use his money, with extreme caution. You need to eliminate or distance yourself away from people who will suck the life out of you. I call them the energy vampires.
Protect Yourself Stay Away From A Poverty Mindset
It is part of becoming a professional and protecting yourself from people with a loser or poverty mindset.Only mix with positive people who have the either a winning mentality or are just fun to be around.
There are a lot of distractions, people and events that have a detrimental effect how you operate and use your precious time within your business opportunity.
So you need to create some kind of force field around you that will repel the invader and believe me if you haven’t noticed there are many of them. How do you do that with your network marketing business?
1. Do not accept fools gladly, stay totally focused, sort through the masses and disqualify people fast. Never be rude but do not be afraid to say to someone, “You are not the type of person I am looking for and I wish you well on your journey. Have a nice day” Remember please teach yourself to take no prisoners.
2. Decide what type of person you want to work with, raise the bar up, so they have to match your expectations and not the other way around, where you (and me) drop your standards to accommodate them. I demand high energy, forward thinking and open mindedness. Let people go if they are not ready to raise the bar.
3. Organise your day and be absolutely ruthless with time. Work in time segments of 15, 30 and 60 minutes and do not allow interruptions, unless they are urgent.
4. Meditate and learn to switch off so you can be relaxed and calm during your working day. I suggest taking Deepak Chopra’s 21 Day Meditation Challenge (this is not an affiliate link). This is great especially if you have never meditated before. It takes a bit of getting used to, but well worth it.
5. As always spend your time around people who support you, praise you, understand what you are trying to achieve and those people who uplift you. Remember get rid of the driftwood in your life. Take no prisoners in your network marketing business.
To Your Success