How To Maximize Effectiveness In 7 Steps
How to maximize effectiveness should be the question everyone should be asking, but few actually do. You see it is all about how you use your time wisely and control your environment.
To be effective in network marketing and in life generally, you have to be intentional with your actions and your time. Now for all you multi-tasking people out there who love spinning plates, take a step back and review some things before ploughing on into confusion and frustration.
Here Are 7 Steps To Help You Maximize Your Effectiveness And Get The Most From Your Day.
1. Write everything down in one book or diary, so that you know where everything is and you can use this for review purposes. Pieces of scrap paper or using a newspaper just won’t do, as you will spend valuable minutes trying to find that one particular note.
2. Spend 10 to 15 minutes at the start of the week planning what critical tasks you want to complete that week. I know it seems like time wasted, but believe me it is much better to work from a written plan. Review your performance at the end of the week.
3. Block out strategic time blocks for each day to ensure those tasks are completed on time. I use 4 x 50 minutes slots each morning to take care of crucial tasks. Remember important tasks first before the emails etc. By time blocking in the morning I actually feel like I have achieved something before lunch. I use an egg timer to stay on track with time. Oh and the other 4 X 10 minutes for the first 4 hours is for making tea/coffee etc.
4. Ensure you minimize distractions, so turn off the landline, mobile/cell phone, let people know that you do not want to be disturbed during your performance time and stay away from social media (unless that is part of your strategy)
5. Make sure that you hydrate regularly throughout your day. This will help you concentrate and stay focused. Hydration is proven to help you in so many ways.
6. Consumed a healthy nutritious meal before you start your work day. This fuels your body and mind for your daily endurance. For those who begin smoking a cigarette, drinking coffee and not eating breakfast before they start, keep doing it, because it is your choice and I am not here to fight with you.
7. Exercise for 30 minutes before you get going in the morning. This is great for focus, clarity and high performance levels. These steps are not in any particular order and I realize that 3 of them are not directly about your work flow.
Look guys it is that simple. To answer the question, “How to maximize effectiveness.” Keep it real simple. People tend to keep looking for the answers when they are staring right at them in the face. The key to getting things completed is the use of uninterrupted intentional action time. Now go do your thing.
To Your Success
p.s. This online system helps me generate leads. Click here, unless you already have too many leads.
Previous Article: Mindset Determines Success