How To Be An Effective Leader
Here are what I feel are some leadership qualities that you must master to become a professional in MLM or NETWORK MARKETING.
2. Be SINCERE & REAL NICE, BUT BE PROFESSIONAL to your new people & or team. In the early days remember that you are the leader and not their friend. That can come later when you are on the beach or sitting around the pool at a conference or when you holding a masterminding session.
3. Never BABYSIT PEOPLE at anytime. ASSIST & GUIDE new people and ENCOURAGE them to find their own solutions.
4. Make other people HAPPY about following your advice. NEVER DICTATE just PROBE and SUGGEST.
5. Give your time to the people who DESERVE IT not NEED IT.
6. Gradually CHANGE people’s ATTITUDES & BEHAVIOUR by IMPROVING YOUR RESULTS & PROMOTE, PROMOTE, and PROMOTE even more..
7. Always make sure you are using PRAISE & HONEST APPRECIATION. But use this sparingly, otherwise it will lose it’s effectiveness.
8. Be very careful when talking about any mistakes they may have made. AVOID IT if you can. Concentrate on the things that they do well. They will either know or pick up on what they need to work on.
9. Consider asking good quality questions when communicating with your team, instead of giving orders.
10. Keep yourself more MOTIVATED than your team, because I believe that if you try and pump other people up they will deflate just as quickly. MOTIVATION comes from within not from the outside.
11. Never GOSSIP and make sure only POSITIVE TALK goes downline and gripes go upline.
12. Never PROMISE to deliver anything you cannot deliver.
13. Be the ROLE MODEL when it comes to CONSISTENCY & PERSISTENCE
14. Make sure your ENERGY LEVELS are always at a VERY HIGH. Your team will definitely pick up on this.
15. Don’t forget to CHALLENGE your team with COMPETITIONS ETC
16. EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN SUCCESS from yourself and your team.
REMEMBER IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME.
To Your Success
Previous Article: Three Questions That Are Always Important In Network Marketing
How to be an effective leader.